Family Night is near - here’s a bit of info for what to expect:
Please bring the following:
- IF you have question about the fit, helmets for fitting purposes (football only, optional)
- Original birth certificate (or official birth certificate from HHS) AND a copy of the birth certificate
- Final report card from the 2015-2016 school year
- 2016 Player/Participant Contract **using your child’s LEGAL NAME on all documents unless otherwise requesting ‘nickname’
- Must be 2016 form
- all fields must be complete except "Pop Warner Official Use Box"
- emergency contact CANNOT be a parent
- Participant name must match birth certificate
- make sure participant name is filled in top of 2nd page
- Participant and parent/guardian must sign and date bottom of 2nd page
- 2016 Medical/Physical Form **using your child’s LEGAL NAME on all documents unless otherwise requesting ‘nickname’
- 2nd page must be completed by a medical professional: MD, DO, DC, PA, NP or APNP (RN's are NOT acceptable in Texas even though RN is listed on actual form)
- height, weight, and blood pressure MUST have actual numbers
- form must be dated AFTER January 1, 2016 by medical professional
In addition to the above required paperwork, we will also ask parents to sign the following forms (to be provided ON SITE):
- Player/Participant Absentee Forms
- Photo/Video Release
- Parent Code of Conduct
And finally, a photo of your player/cheerleader will be taken and weight will be measured and documented for football players.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way. Looking forward to seeing everyone, meeting the teams and getting the 2016 season started!